Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Beige Review 😍

Hello my beautiful ladies..So I want to tell you one secret today about my favourite makeup product..So friends my most favourite makeup product is highlighters..For me highlighter is a must for any kind of makeup..It highlights your features and give it a luminous glow and brighten your face..I can't explain how much I love to use highlighters.It make me feel more confident , its luminous glow enlighten my soul😍😍.Ok no farther talk and lets come to the point 😃..So today I will review one of my favourite highlighters which is

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Beige..So lets get started .


Overview 

The brand claims  " This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a candlelight glow.Handmade in Italy, this compact features superfine pigments that reflect radiance and light. Sweep the Face Blender Brush (sold separately) through all five shades of the Shimmer Brick Compact and dust lightly on cheekbones after Blush. Focus on applying shimmer on the top of cheekbones—where light naturally hits the face—for the most flattering look."
 Well 
In Bobbi’s own words – “Swept over cheeks or dabbed on lids, nothing lights up your face like shimmer.” 

Well my husband gifted me this product..He bought it from a shop in Canada.. The shimmer brick comes in a black box which has a mirror in it..The brick is placed in the middle..There is 5 shades in this brick . The compact comes in a black cardboard box.. It has 5 shimmery warm toned shades in it . 

My views on the product

All the 5 shimmery shades are just great. All the shades are neutral , warm toned  and has a metallic sheen . The pigmentation is really nice but due to the excess shimmer you can' t distinguish between the colours . It looks beautiful on all skin types . The first shade is whitish and  is best for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes and the next pinkish shade is also goes for the same purpose.But the ladies with pale skin can use these two shades for highlighting their cheeks too.The third and fifth shades are  neutral brown and good for using eyeshadow but the colors are not too dark , it will give a shimmery glow , the forth is a golden shade again goes best as a eyeshadow. I love to mix all the five shades with my brush for highlighting my face- cheekbones , arch of the eyebrows ,eyes and cupid’s bow.I hope you already understood that it is a multy tasking product.So it is good investment as in one product will get highlighter and eye shadow shades.Which is great. It is a great product for any makeup lover.Isn't it? It has a powder finish , blends really well , staying power is just awesome , provides a shimmery celestial glow..Use little product on your brush first and gradually build it up..My suggession is not use too much product at day time it will look odd.The most awesome thing about this shimmery shades is that this is not settle in pores , it has a silky smooth finish.But yes I can say that its little bit pricy as a highlighter costing $48 . But as it is a multy-tasking product so I would say it is a good investment . I love to use this with a fan brush or a fluffy blending brush. But every product has good and bad sides..lets try to find out those..

Good Side

It is a a multy-tasking product.You can use it both as a highlighter and eyeshadow.In your face you can use it to highlight cheekbones , arch of the eyebrows ,eyes and cupid’s bow .Very easy to apply.It does not settle in pores and have a velvetty finish.The colour pay off is really good and you do not need to use so much product .Take few product and build it up.staying power is awesome. It is not too glittery.It is travel friendly product and it has a mirror in it so I can easily carry it and use it purposely for touch ups.The pigmentation is really good . It did not break me out. Quantity of the product is also really good . You need not use too much product.little goes a long way.

Bad Side




Definitely it is very pricy as a highlighter . It is great for night outs , evening date and parties but in the daytime you need to be very careful when you are using it.As using too much product in the daytime will make you look really odd..


Ok so in my point of view Bobby brown shimmer brick beige is one of the finest highlighters . Its a multy-purpose product and so beautiful are the colors that you could not resist yourself to use it. Just be careful while using it . Don't use too much product like a fool , gradually build it up . I would love to buy it again 😘 Indian beauties can find it in Nyka and in any sephora stote. Now finally here are the swatches







Rating - 4.7

Comments

Popular Posts