Lakme Absolute white intense wet & dry compact review

Hello my beautiful ladies . Can you tell me what makeup product is a must for any kind of makeup ? Yes its a compact . Everytime we are doing makeup we need to set it with compact . I love compacts a lot as its really very necessary makeup product that we all need. Sometimes when I'm going out I just put on some moisturizer on my face then set it with little bit compact and just wear a bright lipcolor and some mascara on ur eyes and you are done .
I love this look because sometimes its necessary to show the world your real glow .  So the compact which I use almost everyday  and which can goes with any look and any occassion is Lakme Absolute white intense wet & dry compact . It brighten up my face instantly after use and you need just little product.. So I absolutely love this product .

Overview

The product claims  that  after application your skin will look naturally fair and flawless for upto 16 hours .This is a dual long-wear compact with soft focus effect . Its unique formula contains Hyaluronic Acid -Deeply hydrates your skin restoring its natural youth and glow . VitaminB3 makes you look visibly fairer and the additional benefits are -
  • you can use it dry as a compact and wet as a foundation
  • SPF 17 UVA/UVB
The compact is available in 6 shades - 
 Ivory fair , Rose fair , Golden medium , Golden Light , Almond honey , Beige honey
 Go to a lakme store and select your shade according to your skin-tone . Well my shade is Golden Medium .  I absolutely love the packaging . It comes in a black card-board box..After opening it you will found a beautiful black velvet pouch to carry the compact which make the packeging even more atrative .  The compact casing made of with a gunmetal coloured greyish black plastic . Its round in shape . After opening it you will be glad to see the round mirror which has a protective sticker and it should be pilled off before use . The powder is placed on a round casing and when you lift it up you will find a very soft ,  round and thick sponge which you need for application .  It costs Rs.725


My views on the product

Well I use this product since last 5years and I absolutely love this . When I purchased it I was looking for a compact which would not make my skin dry and not look dull at the same time . I need a fresh dewy look and a natural glow .So this product never disappointed me 😘😘 Well I should mention that I have a sensitive skin but this product never broken me out . I use the shade Golden Medium , It goes perfectly with my yellow skin tone .  It gives a light - medium coverage , covers the blemishes really well . After some time of the application it blends like a dream and give the skin a radient glow . It has a matte smoothe velvety finish  but do not make your skin look dry.  When applied it as a dry compact on top of a foundation or concealer it sets the products really well and not make your skin look flaky  ,  gives a matte finish yet a glowing look . When you use it on top of moisturiser it gives you a subtle radient natural glow and do not make your skin look dull or dry . Whn use with wet sponge it acts like a foundation which gives light coverage but if use on top of a concealer it will hide blemishes fairly well..Don't use too much product at a time if you don't want to look like a clown..Apply little bit of product then gradually build it up . When use wet , apply it on top of your moisturiser to get a dewy look . Don't rub your face with the sponge just dab it on your face slowly and softly .  It does controll the excess oil and make your skin look fresh and glowing . It has spf17 which is a good side .  Staying pwer is also good..It can stay 6 -7 hours for me .Well I prefer to use it as dry compact on top of moisturisers , foundations and concealers .  Considering the packeging , formula , texture , usage  I think the price is not that high  and definitely justifiable . Although it has spf17 but do not forget to use sunscreen at the day time .But every product has its pros and cons and this is not an exception so lets discuss about it😎 

Good Side

1.First things I want to say about the packeging . The packaging is really nice and stylish and the velvet pouch add extra beauty in it . Travel friendly packeging.
2.It comes with a sponge so you need not buy a seperate one and the sponge is really soft and it smells really nice , easy to use , helps to blend the product well to get a even-toned skin . 
3.It  has Spf17 in it .
4.It has a mirror also
5.It smells really nice 
6.Has light-medium coverage
7.Can be used both wet and dry
8.hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates your skin restoring its natural youth and glow .
9.Vitamin B3 makes you skin look bright and dewy .
10.Blends like a dream and  evens out skin tone
11.texture is smooth , velvety yet matte
12.controls oil
13.staying power is also good
14.Gives a radient glow to the skin
15.Does not settle in pores
16.Never broke me out .

Bad Sides
1. You will look like a white  vampire if you apply too much product on your skin so you need to be very careful about how much product you will use.
2. It does not give high coverage so ladies with problematic skin might not find it helpful to hide your blemishes , darspot or fine lines .
3. You need to use a good moisturiser underneath .
4.If you need a compact that lasts upto 16hours then baby this is not the product for you as it lasts only 5-6hours .
5.Need to be taken with care as it is easily breakable . Atleast 3 -4 times when I ordered it from online stores I got a broken product and need to return it .😣😣

Well finally I have to say that I absolutely love this product as it gives my skin a very fresh and dewy look and it looks really natural on my face . Its my everyday wear compact . I would love to buy it again . So if you have a healthy blemish free good skin and need a subtle healthy glow then baby this is what you are looking for but beauties who have so much blemishes ob their skin and need a high coverage , long wearing compact then this is not the right product for you. πŸ™‚
Swatches are mandetory..So here we go






Rating - 4.8

Comments

Popular Posts